Light colored premium SARASHINA soba powder knead with mineral water came out from Mt.Aso, famous volcanic mountains.
Soba are one of the three most commonly eaten noodles in Japan (along with udon and ramen). 'Soba' means 'buckwheat' in Japanese, and what separates soba noodles from other types of Japanese noodle is the inclusion of this ingredient. Soba has an earthy, slightly nutty flavour that works well with fresh, herby flavours and seasonings.
How to cook:
1. Boil 2L of water.
2. Put Soba into boiling water and stir for a while
3. Cook them for 5~6 minutes. If needed adjust heat
4. Drain the noodles into a colander quickly
5. Cool down the noodles with running water.
6. Repeat 4 and 5
7. Drain the noodles into a colander and shake off excess water
8. Enjoy with dipping sauce!
wheat flour, buckwheat flour, salt
for 2 people /1 pack