Sara udon (皿うどん), literally means “plate noodles” in Japanese. It consists of two parts: crispy fried noodles on the bottom and stir fried seafood, pork, and vegetable sauce on top. All the ingredients in the soup are thickened with a small amount of slurry, so they coat well with the noodles.
How to cook:
1. Dissolve the 2 bags of attached "soup" with water.(360ml)
2. Cut vegetables and meat/seafood .
3. Put oil in heated frying pan and fry meat and seafood , then vegetables, fry well.
4. Add soup(1.) into 3 and stir well until thickened.
5. Put noodles on 2 plates, pour 4 on noodles.
Fried noodles (flour, vegetable oil, salt), soup (starch, sugar (sugar, maltose, glucose), salt, pork extract, powdered sauce, spices, fish extract, powdered soy sauce, protein hydrolysate, chicken extract), Seasoning (amino acid, etc.), water-repellent, acidulant, sweetener (licorice), caramel pigment, gardenia pigment, antioxidant (vitamin E), paprika pigment, flavor, (milk ingredients, shrimp, sesame, etc. Contains soy, apple, gelatin)
for 2 people/ 1 pack